Monday, July 15, 2013

New Meaning to the term "HOUSE" Sparrow!

Birdie, Birdie, Birdie!!!!!!!!!!!! you have taken over our lives!
Your adorable flutters, chirps, and desire to be with us is just beyond words! You have captivated our hearts and entertained us more than we could have ever imagined!

Who knew a little rescued, disabled, near death baby sparrow would grow into such a healthy, independent, hilarious, inquisitive bird that has taken over our house!
Aaaahahahaaaa I laugh at the little poops delivered on the floor, counters, cabinets, etc. during Birdie's "out of cage fly overs"!
I laugh at how I have paper towels spread all over the counters, fax machine, and other surfaces!
I laugh at how I've had to change what I wear around the house now, since Birdie insists on sitting on my shoulder anytime I am in the kitchen or family room! Old T-shirts are in, nice clothes are out! I have to quickly change my office clothes before I let Birdie out to visit, as sure enough... not long after Birdie perches on my shoulder, Birdie leaves me a poopy-present!

Not to worry, we corral Birdie during dinner time!
As these little presents are not welcomed in our food!

Here's Birdie in hisher fave spot! 
I've learned to tilt my neck towards Birdie
when heshe insists on pecking my earrings!!!

 Here's Birdie helping to write Birdie's Blog!!!

 And I finally wised up and realized that my clicking on the computer keypad
was a direct invitation to Birdie to join me!
Of course! my finger clicking-pecking imitates natural bird pecking behavior!
Therefore I became the Best Bird Parent ever to Birdie!!! 
Peck, peck, peck, peck, peck, peck!!! what a fun game Birdie thinks this is!!!

 Seriously!!! Birdie loooooooooves the computer now!
When heshe jumps on the keypad, entries happen that I don't intend!
No banking or business emails when's Birdie's out!!! ahahahahaaa!!!

And finally, Birdie's newest fave spot to hang out
is the crevice where our kitchen cabinet doors ajoin.
Birdie must think this is hisher new tree!
(sadly I can't get the video to upload :/ )

 

Bird bath video to come!!
when I can figure out why my videos aren't loading :/

Ok, I give up and have now begun creating...

A BIRDIE YouTube channel!!!!
ahahahaaaaa :)
  I'll link it asap!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment